Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to Real Fantasy!Again.

Hi guys,

I actually post 'Welcome to Real Fantasy.' but it seems to be missing.Sorry,I'm bad at technical stuff like this.I normally ask for a helping hand from my brother whose great in this kind of thing.

So...I decided to make another similar post...I'm so lame but I believe that it's important to make an introduction of this new blog. ^^

This blog is created to share.Yes,share.This word reminds me of my same-age brother who always says "Sharing is caring.". It's true but I'll say "Yeah ,right." with a sarcastic face because he himself doesn't share.He's a selfish boy but sometimes he'll share....okay..he's not that selfish but still.Hehe..

This blog with be full of things I love to share such as comic,stories and so on...I love drawing comic because I can express myself or my imagination into my drawing.So..I hope you guys and girls will enjoy my blog . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment