Hi,guys.......
I guess you guys were thinking what makes me open this blog in the first place.Well,it's quite simple.It all started yesterday in school,I was with my friends having a conversation of my novel.
My novel was a birthday gift from one of my childhood friends.It was so beautifully covered with black and the softness of it gave me away with glee.But something bad happen to the perfection of my book.During recess,I got myself a cup of french fries with some chili sauce in the cup.I made my way to my table with friends eating their own snacks.Then when I was about sit,I put my cup on top of my book!I didn't realized that at all.(embarrassing...) After finishing my french fries,I just noticed that I put my cup on top of my precious book.I immediately took my cup up and there are three huge circles marked in front of the book!
I started to scream silently in my heart.I was so upset with what I done to my elegant book. T-T ....Anyways,my friend,Sook Wye decided to help my book...she called herself a book doctor lol...but after her help,it gotten worse!I got even more upset but at least she apologize.Like what people always says "Forgive and forget".
Then,she started talking about covering the book with paper or something.Then,that struck me with creative ideas.Sook Wye started to compliment me about my creative sense of humor afterwards.Oh..I forgot to mention about Vivian.She is like absolutely opposite of Sook Wye.She doesn't like adding a touch of creativity to her books or even drawing which Sook Wye loves to.
Anyways,back to the flashback,I began to think about her own drawing...yeah...I was comparing but I repent over it.After a little moment of thinking,Sook Wye talked about her not having as many friends and began to be a little emo.I was listening but at the same time thinking about a way to cheer her up or bring more friends to her.So..I thought of a blog..I don't know why but I thought of it and had a plan.
I said "Hey Sook Wye,why don't we open a blog and put up bunch of things that people would love to see?" with a smile.She started to look puzzled but I didn't mind so I continue."You CAN post your stories and comics for people to see!What do you think?". She began to nod and finally say "Okay...that's something."....
So I made my way to my friends to ask about opening a blog for Sook Wye and I.Then,on that very same day,I went home and open 'blogspot.com' and start a new blog.
So...yeah..I did this to open a blog for my beloved friend,Sook Wye.I hope you guys can give some support to her for accomplishing so many comics and stories to fulfill her dreams which is to become a famous writer in Japan. ^^ ....She is my inspiration because it's wonderful to see someone trying so hard to reach their goals.I admire her but also respect her as my friend. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment